- This Roll is of medium importance in the grand scheme of things, as it’s become a major part of the event over the years.
- The Usher simply tells explorers linking into the hood when the show starts (1 Hour Before up to show time) and where it will be (The Community Room just up the stairs from the fountain.)
- This roll is covered on the Sunday Heritage Nights by either H.N. Usher or DTC himself. But the roll may open up suddenly if either is not available.
- The Speaker (Split from Host) of the evening is the person who tells the story of the evening. It is BY FAR the most important part in the grand scheme of things. It’s what everyone comes to hear, isn’t it?
- The Speaker will tell a particular part of the history of URU LIVE, condensed originally by the MOUL1 “Episodes” into a more manageable weekly format.
- The Speaker is free to tell the events of the given week in their own words, and is encouraged to do their own research into the events! However, a vital piece of documentation is the Heritage Document Journal, which shows the standard week breaks of a standard Heritage Night round.
- People looking to Speak at a Heritage Night are encouraged to write their night out before hand, as to give themselves a rough guideline to use when Speaking to the crowd.
- Be sure to use /autoshout and /startlog before you begin Speaking!
- We don’t care if you were present for the original events that you’re telling or not! Just be sure that you are VERY Familiar with the material that you are about to cover!
- Finally, as a general rule, while we try to keep Heritage Night IN CHARACTER (That is, that D’ni is a real place and that these events that are being told happened in Real Life), don’t let that stop you (Any potential Speaker!) from narrating events through your own eyes.
- The Manager (Split from Host) of Heritage Night is the person who schedules the event’s timeline: This is generally taken care of by DTC, who maintains the site, but originally was done by Carl Palmner during the first round of Heritage Night.
- Heritage Night Rounds are the groupings of sessions, now typically 8 Heritage Night’s to a Round, with occasional breaks between Rounds.
- Rounds are currently marked off by beginning with Prologue half A, and ending with MOUL1 Episode: Exodus. However, once events in Cavern begin picking up again, this may change to include events that have occurred in MOULa.